It Starts with a Referral on Behalf of a Child
To qualify for assistance the child must reside in Santa Barbara County and diagnosed with a critical illness before their 18th birthday. This is not an application but will allow our team to contact you and determine the next steps.
● Has your child been diagnosed recently with a critical illness?
● Is your child under the age of 18?
● Do you live in Santa Barbara County?
● Is your household income classified as very low income (50% of AMI)?
● Proof of Santa Barbara County Residency
● Proof of insurance for the child
● Social worker or Medical professional referral letter